If you want to hide all dialogs you can use the "Limit to basic user interface (simple progress and error handling)" option in "Install Parameters" page.
WelcomeDlg and VerifyReadyDlg are mandatory dialogs for Windows Installer. However, if you want to hide them you can try this approach:
- make sure you are using an Enterprise project
- go to Table Editor
- in "InstallUISequence" table delete "WelcomeDlg" row
- create a new dialog in sequence after WelcomeDlg and rename it to "RealVerifyReadyDlg" (for example)
- select the "Next" button on this dialog and in the "Properties" pane set the "Text" field to:
- remove all published control events from this button (it's now called "Install")
- copy all published control events from the "Install" button on VerifyReadyDlg to this new Install button
- configure this dialog any way you need (for example it can look like FolderDlg)
This way you basically create a custom VerifyReadyDlg which replaces WelcomeDlg in the installation sequence.