shahn

Advanced Installer 6.2 Media Settings Issue

I downloaded the freeware version 6.2 but in this, I can not see any settings on the Media page. The feature list says that media settings for creating CAB files are available in every version. Is this a bug or the feature list has not been updated?

Cosmin

Hi,

The "Media" page is available in the Free version of Advanced Installer and it is shown correctly. In order to access it you can create a Simple project and select it from the "Project Definition" group.

If this page is not present in the "Project Definition" group or it is present but it shows nothing when you select it, please reinstall Advanced Installer.

Regards,
Cosmin
Cosmin Pirvu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube
shahn

Thanks for the response.

I tried reinstalling already. I even removed the Caphyon folder from %AppData% and made sure there were no orphan folders in %ProgramFiles% but this does not fix the problem.
Cosmin

Hi,

Can you please send us a screen-shot with this behavior to support at advancedinstaller dot com? Does this problem occur every time you create a new project?

Regards,
Cosmin
shahn

Cosmin,
Thanks for the response. I have sent the screen captures to the requested e-mail account. This behavior occurs for every existing project, as well as any new projects that I try to create.
Cosmin

Hi,

Most likely this problem is caused by the software configuration of your machine (something has been corrupted). You can test this by installing Advanced Installer on another machine.

Regards,
Cosmin

Return to “Common Problems”