naveen_1215

oracle problem in prereuisite list

hi i want to create exe for a java product and add java, tomcat and oracle as prerequisite softwares.After creating exe ,at the time of installation getting problem with oracle.oracle is installing in the background but it is showing error like " After Launching all packages some required prerequisites are still missing.Press Back to return the prereqisites list page " .Any body knows solution for this issue please help me.
Thanks in Advance.
Naveen
Last edited by naveen_1215 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cosmin

Re: oracle problem in prereuisite list

Hi Naveen,
it is showing error like " After Launching all packages some required prerequisites are still missing.Press Back to return the prereqisites list page "
You are encountering this behavior because at least one of the prerequisites uses an incorrect detection criteria. The criteria can be set in the Install Conditions tab of the "Edit Prerequisite" dialog (you can use a file or a registry entry installed by the prerequisite).

Please note that it is not recommended to post your email address on a forum because it can be used by spammers.

Regards,
Cosmin
Cosmin Pirvu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube
naveen_1215

Hi cosmin
Thank you for your reply and for your suggestion.
I tried with a registry entry in install condtions dialog.It is checked first correctly and if there is not such type of registry entry then installaion begins and the installation process started in the background.but while installation process continueing it showing " After Launching all packages some required prerequisites are still missing.Press Back to return the prereqisites list page "
Cosmin

Hi,

Does the registry entry exist in the specified location after the prerequisite is installed? If not, then the prerequisite is seen as not installed. Note that the criteria must be met after the prerequisite is installed.

If the registry entry exists after the prerequisite is installed, please send us the AIP you are using to support at advancedinstaller dot com so we can investigate it. Also, please specify the Windows version on which the package shows this behavior.

Regards,
Cosmin
Cosmin Pirvu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube
naveen_1215

hi cosmin
thanks for u reply.
is there any way to put .aip file and other related files in two different paths at the time of building automatically.

Thanks,

Naveen
Ionut

Hi,
is there any way to put .aip file and other related files in two different paths at the time of building automatically.
I am not sure I understand what you mean. Please give me more details.

Regards,
Ionut
Denis Toma
Advanced Installer Team
http://www.advancedinstaller.com/

Return to “Common Problems”