Voyageur

Installing Google Software

I have tried everything I know and cannot install google software. I get an error 0x8004071c which they tell me says my computer is running in Audit Mode - It is not and the reg has nothing in it to indicate otherwise. What do I do next? :(
cbono

Re: Installing Google Software

Are you using Advanced Installer to actually create an install package for Google software? It sounds like you're asking for support for a general installation problem.
Voyageur

I guess it is a simple install but seems like my system will not support it. Asking if anyone has a better idea.
cbono

You haven't really explained exactly what you are doing.

Are you:

A) Creating your own installer package?

or

B) Trying to install something you downloaded from Google?

If A, this is the appropriate forum. If B, you need to go to Google's help pages and ask your question there.
Voyageur

thks I've tried Google - Perhaps try A.
cbono

Again you've provided next to no information about what you're doing -- simply an error code from an unnamed Google product. No one will be able to help you or point you in the right direction unless you are more specific.

What Google product are you working with? How are you trying to use Advanced Installer in conjunction with the Google product? What edition and version of Advanced Installer are you using?

These things will help someone provide you useful information.
Cosmin

Hi,
Voyageur wrote:I have tried everything I know and cannot install google software. I get an error 0x8004071c which they tell me says my computer is running in Audit Mode - It is not and the reg has nothing in it to indicate otherwise. What do I do next? :(
Please note that this forum is only for Advanced Installer support.

Regards,
Cosmin
Cosmin Pirvu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube
Voyageur

Tks folks - Got it solved - installer worked. Bye for now!

Return to “Common Problems”