You can add Microsoft Report Viewer 2010 SP1 Package
to your package as a "Prerequisites"
Please keep in mind that his supported operating systems are:
- Windows Vista (x86 and x64) with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions except Starter Edition)
- Windows 7 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2003 (x86) with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions)
- Windows Server 2003 R2 (x86) or later (all editions)
- Windows Server 2008 (x86 and x64) with Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
- Windows XP (x86) with Service Pack 3 (all editions except Starter Edition)
So, you should select accordingly these operating system versions from "Supported Windows Versions" group.
Also, if you want to "Install prerequisite based on conditions" then you should enable this option and add the following condition:
Criteria: Registry key exists
Registry key: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\ReportViewer\v10.0
You should be aware that Microsoft Report Viewer 2010 SP1 Package requires the following prerequisites:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services or higher for server processing mode
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or .NET Framework 4.0
If you have any questions let me know.