Performing MSI quick-edits from Advanced Installer's user interface is extremely easy and intuitive. Configure MSI installers on the fly and save changes as MST transform files, App-V or ThinApp package types.
User Friendly Interface
- Work with files and folders as you would in Windows Explorer.
- Configuring registry entries is based on the Registry Editor experience in Windows.
- Visually organize features and components within Windows Installer's guidelines.
- Choose from the many predefined custom actions or add your own.
- ...and many more
The supported edit operations can also be performed from the Advanced Installer command line.
Output in Multiple Formats
You can save your changes as:
- MSI (with resources inside or outside and compression settings)
- MST transform files
- App-V (4.x or 5.x)
Fine tuning and low level editing of the MSI can be performed from the Table Editor as well.
If you want to have access to more complex features you must migrate to an Advanced Installer project using MSI import.
Read on: Installer Import