On April 13th, 2007 Caphyon Ltd. announced the release of Advanced Installer 4.9.2 in Freeware, Professional, For Java, Enterprise and Architect editions. This release is available for download on the Advanced Installer website.
Advanced Installer 4.9.2 is a maintenance release delivering the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Allow users to specify whether MSI launch conditions should be checked before prerequisites
- Silent and basic install in bootstrapper did not launch the downloaded file
- Wrong string displayed in bootstrapper's prerequisites list
- Swapped labels for operators between prerequisite searches
- Build failing on Merge Modules with NULL attribute in File table
- Status bar details was showing any file as being self registrable