srini

License transfer

Hello,

I want to transfer my license to another machine and user. How shall I do that?

Your license is per user. But when I transferred the license to a different machine, it fails to work. Why? Should it not work for the same user on any machine?

It asks for a license key which I don't have. I received a license65.zip directly from Bogdan. Or should the license key be somewhere. How many digits should that be?

Thanks
Cosmin

Re: License transfer

Hi,
I want to transfer my license to another machine and user. How shall I do that?
Simply uninstall Advanced Installer from the current machine and then install and register it on the new machine.
But when I transferred the license to a different machine, it fails to work. Why? Should it not work for the same user on any machine?
The license information is linked to the target machine. This is why copying the license file doesn't work. You need to register Advanced Installer manually or request another license file for the new machine at support at advancedinstaller dot com.

Regards,
Cosmin
Cosmin Pirvu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube
KarimAW

Hi everyone,

I'm new user of Advanced Installer and I have several questions in relation to this post.

If I register a machine, I can use to same license for 5 machines ? What's happens if I activate a machine and I uninstall the same one? Advanced Installer subtract the old Machine ? Or is lost?

How exactly Advanced Installer manage their licenses?

Thanks you for your help.

Best Regards,
Daniel

Hello and welcome to our forums,

When uninstalling the Advanced Installer application the license will be also removed from current machine and this operation also reflects in our license system.

All the best,
Daniel
Daniel Radu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Return to “Feature Requests”