meetshashank

Advanced Installer Hangs

I Have AI 9.3 solution which works perfect in 9.3

But when i migrate it to next version it hangs when we run out put installer or (When run and log)

Now i can not even test / run any Installer version on my machine it gives below ...It wont show any further steps

But surprise it works on mahcine where AI is not installed...I want new installer to create on my machine and test ..... but i can not due to above problem

This is event Log Information Logged ....

The description for Event ID ( 11708 ) in Source ( MsiInstaller ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Product: SMEPAYROLL UPDATE - AU092012 -- Installation failed., (NULL), (NULL), (NULL), (NULL), , .

The description for Event ID ( 1033 ) in Source ( MsiInstaller ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: SMEPAYROLL UPDATE - AU092012, 2.1.0, 1033, 1602, (NULL), ,
1.JPG
1.JPG (207.48 KiB) Viewed 14186 times
[/i][/b]
Cosmin

Re: Advanced Installer Hangs

Hi,

Can you please send us the .AIP (project) file you are using to support at advancedinstaller dot com so we can investigate it?

Regards,
Cosmin
Cosmin Pirvu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube
meetshashank

Here U go with AI project Installer file..

Many Thanks
Shashank
Attachments
SupportingFiles.zip
(2.07 KiB) Downloaded 349 times
AU092012.back.aip
(23.48 KiB) Downloaded 410 times
AU092012.aip
(28.81 KiB) Downloaded 405 times
mihai.petcu

The same issue is debated in the following thread: