Daniel

Re: Surface Theme Border

Thu May 29, 2014 2:41 pm

Hello,

This may happen if you have enabled the "Use custom frame only if Aero Glass is not available" option from "Themes page -> Settings tab". Can you please make sure the above option is disabled and try again? If the behavior still persist please send us the .aip (project file) to support at advancedinstaller dot com so we can take a look.

All the best,
Daniel
Daniel Radu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

jaelys

Fri May 30, 2014 3:51 am

Daniel wrote:Hello,

This may happen if you have enabled the "Use custom frame only if Aero Glass is not available" option from "Themes page -> Settings tab". Can you please make sure the above option is disabled and try again? If the behavior still persist please send us the .aip (project file) to support at advancedinstaller dot com so we can take a look.

All the best,
Daniel
Yes, the setting has not changed, only the AIP update to 11.2.1, we need to deal with this problem again, including prior treatment, and recompile, otherwise the problem will always reappear, now normal, as long as the updated version often so

JLM

Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:06 am

Hello AI Team,

I am using AI 18.7 (trial version, I am testing these tools, we are considering replacing InstallShield)
I am experiencing the same error using the "Surface" theme.

On the theme settings: "Use enhanced user interface" is set to "Always".
On my "aip" project file there is the line: <ROW Property="AI_CF_TYPE" Value="1" MultiBuildValue="DefaultBuild:0" Type="4" MsiKey="AI_CF_TYPE"/>

can you help me?

Best Regards
--Jean-Luc

Liviu

Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:23 am

Hello Jean-Luc and welcome to our forums,
On my "aip" project file there is the line: <ROW Property="AI_CF_TYPE" Value="1" MultiBuildValue="DefaultBuild:0" Type="4" MsiKey="AI_CF_TYPE"/>
Have you tried the solution exposed on this thread which is to open the .aip project with a text editor and delete this row:

Code: Select all

<ROW Property="AI_CF_TYPE" Value="1" MultiBuildValue="DefaultBuild:0" Type="4" MsiKey="AI_CF_TYPE"/>

Otherwise, if this is still of no help, can you please send us the .aip (project file) to support at advancedinstaller dot com so we can investigate it?

Best regards,
Liviu

JLM

Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:39 am

Hello Liviu,
Thanks for your very QUICK answer.
I removed the line from the "aip" , problem solved.

Do you need the "aip" file?

Best Regards
--JL

Liviu

Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:45 am

You are welcome, Jean-Luc!

I'm glad everything works as expected now!
Do you need the "aip" file?
If you solved the issue then there is no need to send us the .aip project anymore.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Best regards,
Liviu

Return to “Common Problems”