wavering

Help Needed in UK!

Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:43 am

Hi
I have spent many years building a program (to be downloaded from my website) written in Visual Basic 6 with a DLL written in Visual C++

I have got Professional Advanced Installer and have built an installation package which works but I am having trouble getting it to work properly on all operating systems.

Obviously I could spend a few weeks becoming an "expert" but it would be much easier if somebody in the UK who is a real expert, could help me in return for some agreed financial contribution.

What I have in mind is that we meet somewhere mutually convenient and spend as many hours as it takes to get it working ... I am reluctant to just send my stuff off to somebody I do not know thousands of miles away! I am based in Manchester and London and visit Norwich frequently but anywhere in the UK at a pinch!

Send me a Private Message if you wish or post here.

Note to moderators: Mihai at AI said a post along these lines would be acceptable "you can post your request on our forums and maybe you'll find a trustful freelancer close by to help you out"

Regards
Bob

Return to “Common Problems”