Borgas

Program and Features Title

When using instance the title for all instances is ProductName rather then InstanceName.
How can i change that?
Sorin

Re: Program and Features Title

Hello,

This issue seems to be triggered by "Override Windows Installer programs list entry" option. A fix will be available in a future version of Advanced Installer. We will update this topic when the fix will be available.

Until then, please try to uncheck "Override Windows Installer programs list entry" option and see if it works.

Best regards,
Sorin
Sorin Stefan - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube
Borgas

One of the future is
Use Enhanced User Interface during Uninstall or Modify performed from the "Add or Remove Programs" Control Panel applet.

This is also an issu. We are using Enhanced mode. "Now this do not work and i have made an post http://www.advancedinstaller.com/forums ... =2&t=34669"

So am i even able to uncheck this option?
Daniel

Hello Boris,

The "Enhanced User Interface" feature set on "Always" will work only if the "Override Windows Installer programs list entry" option is enabled too. So, disabling the "Override Windows Installer programs list entry" option will prevent you from using the "Enhanced User Interface" feature set on "Always" too. So, you should not use the EUI set on always nor the "Surface" theme which needs the EUI set on always.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

All the best,
Daniel
Daniel Radu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Return to “Common Problems”