acpowell

Issue trying to package AutoBid Apps

I have 3 apps that all give me the same issue. They seem to capture fine but as soon as I go to import I get the following error:
autobid error.PNG
autobid error.PNG (21.93 KiB) Viewed 5922 times
I am not really sure where to go next, I have left everything on advanced installer at the defaults which has worked for almost everything else I have done. I am also doing this on a VM which is how I have done all my other apps.

Any help is appreciated.
Catalin

Re: Issue trying to package AutoBid Apps

Hello,

I am not sure why you encounter this behavior.

Can you please send us the .aip (project file) and the necessary resources to reproduce this behavior by e-mail at support at advancedinstaller dot com so we can investigate its settings and test it on our side ?

Regards,
Catalin
Catalin Gheorghe - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube
acpowell

Catalin wrote:Hello,

I am not sure why you encounter this behavior.

Can you please send us the .aip (project file) and the necessary resources to reproduce this behavior by e-mail at support at advancedinstaller dot com so we can investigate its settings and test it on our side ?

Regards,
Catalin
You want me to send you the entire project folder? I can defiantly send the aip file but I am not sure what you want out side of that.
Catalin

Hello,

In order to test this behavior, we need the .aip (project file) and the necessary resources. If you can not share with us the resources needed to reproduce this behavior, you can try to divest the project to the point where the issue still persists.

Also, I noticed that you are using an older version of Advanced Installer. Does this problem still persists when tested with a newer version ?

Regards,
Catalin
Catalin Gheorghe - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Return to “Common Problems”