Krovak13

Can't install Studio 22 Ultimate

I've made multiple attempts to install (upgrade) Pinnacle Studio 22 ultimate - I'm on Windows 7. Every single time I get the error message "We encountered a problem while installing, please restart and retry the install process" - I've restarted, I've deleted and re-downloaded, I've restarted the computer, router, etc., etc., etc., all the things they suggest, and nothing. Any suggestions or help? I've requested a ticket from Pinnacle, but nothing yet of course and the people I spoke to on the phone either didn't speak english, or couldn't help...
Catalin

Re: Can't install Studio 22 Ultimate

Hello and welcome to Advanced Installer forums,

From your first post, I am not quite sure how this is related to Advanced Installer. Could you please give me some more details about what exactly you are trying to achieve (with Advanced Installer)?

All the best,
Catalin
Catalin Gheorghe - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube
Krovak13

Ok, maybe it's not related to advanced installer since I don't know what that is. Fact is, I purchased and now can't load the software. Every single attempt is met with the error message from my first post. I'm basically ready to just ask for a refund and move on to software with better customer support and more reliable if we can't get it done today.
Catalin

Hello,

Advanced Installer is a Windows installer authoring tool for installing, updating, and configuring your products safely, securely, and reliably. Short, it helps you create setup packages for your applications.

In what regards your problem, I am afraid I can not help you if it is not related to Advanced Installer. The only thing you could do here is to write to their technical support team and see if they can help.

All the best,
Catalin
Catalin Gheorghe - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Return to “Common Problems”