I have a problem while performing a xml search while an upgrade. I am trying to preserve the value(s) from the previous installation.
In the attachment you will find the xml config file and a screen shot of the xml search.
If i test this search within Advanced Installer it gives me correct result, but during the actual upgrade installation this does not work and i get the default value.
Also while configuring the search i also noticed that the full node structure of the xml must be specified, even if i just want to read a perticular node.
Thank you in advance,
Note: I had to change the file name of My.config to My.config.xml, otherwise i got invalid file error while uploading it.