jjardina

Air Theme shows strange behavior

AI version 17.7
Select Air Theme, any type Air, Breeze, White or Flat
Insert a 370x304 background image

If you choose enhanced user interface in Theme settings: backgrounds in dialogs are broken, buttons and text are missing, etc.
It doesn't matter what image scaling setting you choose, dialogs are messed up.

If you choose never on enhanced user interface, dialogs are correct however disk space requirements, space available and remaining free space are all zero kb on FolderDlg screen.

Is there a way to get the disk information without using enhanced interface setting?
Eusebiu

Re: Air Theme shows strange behavior

Hi,

I tested this, but I could not reproduce the problem. Can you please send me a sample buildable project that reproduces this, so I can investigate it?
Is there a way to get the disk information without using enhanced interface setting?
You can achieve this as explained in the "How to add disk space indication?" thread.

Best regards,
Eusebiu
Eusebiu Aria - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube
jjardina

Eusebiu wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:31 am
You can achieve this as explained in the "How to add disk space indication?" thread.

Best regards,
Eusebiu
Thank you for this, I have followed the instructions and added the pre-installer property of PRIMARYFOLDER and I now get data in the disk resources.

Also, I will send my aip and background graphic to you via email for your review. I have also attached screenshots.
b421dcbd-e6ab-465a-8315-ee9f6db9d74e.PNG
b421dcbd-e6ab-465a-8315-ee9f6db9d74e.PNG (43.82 KiB) Viewed 23763 times
2acff169-81c2-460d-b873-ad6eceb22e0c.PNG
2acff169-81c2-460d-b873-ad6eceb22e0c.PNG (22.96 KiB) Viewed 23763 times
As for now this was enough information to get me working without Enhanced UI. You should really put those instructions in the AI F1 help menu.
Eusebiu

You're welcome. I'm glad you got this working.

Best regards,
Eusebiu
jjardina

I got the disk data to show up by following those directions, however the backgrounds are still corrupted when using enhanced ui. I sent my aip file and background image to you via email to try on your end and see if you could replicate the issue or tell me why the dialog backgrounds are showing corrupted.
Eusebiu

Hi,

I did not receive your email with the AIP and background file. Can you please tell me when you sent them and what is the email subject?

Best regards,
Eusebiu

Return to “Common Problems”