ziv.forshtat

Re: VS2022 and AI 18.9 - Target framework not supported

Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:50 am

Hello,

I'm facing the same issue. I'm trying to use Advanced Installer to create an installation file for a DLL that does not use .NET at all and I can't get past the installer project loading phase. Would it be possible to specify the workaround steps that were sent privately by Liviu to Roberto in this forum so that others could benefit them without having to request them individually?

Thanks in advance,
Ziv

Liviu

Re: VS2022 and AI 18.9 - Target framework not supported

Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:48 am

Hello Liviu,
I received your email and followed your instructions.
Now the extension works fine.
Question: further updates of the extension will be released automatically by your systems?
Hi Roberto,

Yes, the updates will be released automatically. An official update is scheduled to be released this month. You can also find the extension and the last updated state on the Visual Studio marketplace.

I'm facing the same issue. I'm trying to use Advanced Installer to create an installation file for a DLL that does not use .NET at all and I can't get past the installer project loading phase. Would it be possible to specify the workaround steps that were sent privately by Liviu to Roberto in this forum so that others could benefit them without having to request them individually?
Hi Ziv and welcome to our forums,

You can use the below fix for the "Target Framework not found" issue so that you don't have to wait for the official release:Google Drive Extension Achieve

After extracting the archive, please open the "dist" folder and install the extension according to your VS version.

For instance, if you have VS2022 installed, please install "vs17_extension.vsix".

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Liviu

Return to “Common Problems”