To be fully honest with you, I am not really familiar with PDQDeploy so I can not really say why this is happening, especially since this is working just fine through the command line.
I would like to have a look over this, if possible. To do so, could you please:
- forward me a copy of the .AIP file by email at support at advancedinstaller dot com
- forward me a download link for the MSI (at the same address)
- give me some more details about this:
- give me the exact command line your users have used to deploy the MSI (I'd like to mirror this agains the .AIP file to see if I can find anything)
- and last but not least, an installation log (verbose)
from that machine might be helpful. Here, it would be helpful if we could get both logs (from the successfull installation and from the one where the files are not installed).
As a side note to your last request, another method of installing the features would have been through the ADDLOCAL
property. More information about this property in the following article: