HaniHijaz

Want to compile own cd of exe files/Installers from the source online and software cd's!!

Hi to all forum mates,

I intend to compile/create my own cd of different installers/software that are of course in exe files taking it both from the different cd's and downloading from the internet as well.

This will help me to avoid botheration of downloading or installing my preferred installers many and all the times.

Please aware of the possibility and it will be wonderful if given any tutorial or video on this subject.

Finally also inform what is the most appropriate key word search on the search engines in regard to this query of mine.

Love to all forum mates and blessings!

Hani HIjaz
mihai.petcu

Re: Want to compile own cd of exe files/Installers from the source online and software cd's!!

Hello and welcome to Advanced Installer forums,

Please see the CD/DVD Autorun Page to learn more about configuring CD/DVD autorun commands. We also have a web-based installation article you can follow.

Try searching for web-based installations.

Hope this helps,
Mihai
Mihai Petcu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube
HaniHijaz

Re: Want to compile own cd of exe files/Installers from the source online and software cd's!!

mihai.petcu wrote:Hello and welcome to Advanced Installer forums,

Please see the CD/DVD Autorun Page to learn more about configuring CD/DVD autorun commands. We also have a web-based installation article you can follow.

Hope this helps,
Mihai
Thanks a lot.It really worked as per of the auto run and of the guide.
HaniHijaz

HaniHijaz wrote:
mihai.petcu wrote:Hello and welcome to Advanced Installer forums,

Hope this helps,
Mihai
Thanks a lot.It really worked as per of the auto run and of the guide.
Hi again Mihai,

One more problem still I face and need an appropriate answer. Sometiem the exe file saving says error becasue of the file origin is internet and sometime error is of file origin is the hard disk in this computer thus the exe files I want to keep safe is not accessible to be saved.

Wait for your reply so this problem of mine is sorted out.

Many thanks.

Hani
mihai.petcu

Dear Hani,

I'm afraid I don't fully understand what you mean. Please follow the instructions here so we can get on the same page.

Regards,
Mihai
Mihai Petcu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Return to “Building Installers”