nvader2000

Dialog popup after install completes

I am not sure what I might be doing wrong. I have two products, TeamViewer 13 Host and Mimecast for Outlook. With Teamviewer, I get a dialog after the install completes. It is just the information TeamViewer Host dialog indicating that the product is installed. Not sure if there was an option in AI to prevent this. I am using the Silent commands.

For Mimecast it to is a dialog popup but for the firewall exception. Now, I have already added the exceptions to the installer, but I am still being prompted to click "Allow access". Firewall rules were imported from the local host that AI is running so I know it has the correct information.

Please advise.

AIPs will not be provided due to company confidentiality.
Daniel

Re: Dialog popup after install completes

Hello and welcome to our forums,

We cannot prevent UI controls displayed by third party installation setups, but if the related setup packages do support unattended command line, then you should just use the related silent command lines in the "Install Command Lines" fields from "Prerequisites" page -> "Setup Files" tab of your setup project.

Just try to search for a silent command line you can use for your prerequisite setups. You can first manually run your prerequisite setups with the silent command line you find and make sure the installation goes completely silent. Then you can use the same command line parameters in the "Install Command Lines" fields of your setup project.

Let us know if this helped.

All the best,
Daniel
Daniel Radu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Return to “Building Installers”