erbayaskin

Like ClickOnce

Hello,

I have a runnable jar file. I want to make a packet, it can setuped if it hasen't been setup, it can be to run with once click if setuped . Also this packet is must be small for running, it can get big files from server (URL) for setupping(like ClickOnce). How can i do this packet with Advanced Installer. I will buy lisans if it is possible. Thanks.
Eusebiu

Re: Like ClickOnce

Hi and welcome to Advanced Installer forums.

Thank you for your interest in Advanced Installer.

In order to create only a small package that will download its contend from a server during the installation, you can create a web-installer package as detailed in the "How do I create a web-based installation package" tutorial.

If you want to create a Java Product, you can implement the steps from the "Creating a Java Product Installation" tutorial.

Let me know if this helped, otherwise give me more details about your scenario.

Best regards,
Eusebiu
Eusebiu Aria - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube
erbayaskin

Hello Eusebiu,
Thanks your answer. I tryed to ctreate a web-based installation package, but it worked as setup, we want to run my app if it setuped. Only, it works as setup when it hasen't been setup in my PC. (like JNLP, clickonce) We want to run our jar at all platforms (Windows, Linuxs, Macs) and to work like clickonce. What can you advice for this mission. can We do it with Advanced Installer?

Best Regards,
Erbay AŞKIN.
Eusebiu

Hi Erbay,

Sorry for misunderstanding your request. Unfortunately, we do not have the support you require.

If you have other questions, just let us know.

Best regards,
Eusebiu
Eusebiu Aria - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Return to “Building Installers”