supertrio17

Warning: Component ID Changed

Hi, I'm making Installer for our game launcher, I'm trying to create a patch from 2.2.0.0v to 2.2.0.1v, and somehow I get something like this

Code: Select all

WARNING: Sequence changed. Sequence of file "HalfLife13.mp3" changed in upgraded "D:\setups\Leskovac Edition-out\MSI\2.2.0.1\leskovac-setup.msi".
WARNING: Sequence changed. Sequence of file "HalfLife15.mp3" changed in upgraded "D:\setups\Leskovac Edition-out\MSI\2.2.0.1\leskovac-setup.msi".
WARNING: Sequence changed. Sequence of file "HalfLife16.mp3" changed in upgraded "D:\setups\Leskovac Edition-out\MSI\2.2.0.1\leskovac-setup.msi".
WARNING: Sequence changed. Sequence of file "HalfLife17.mp3" changed in upgraded "D:\setups\Leskovac Edition-out\MSI\2.2.0.1\leskovac-setup.msi".
WARNING: Sequence changed. Sequence of file "Prospero04.mp3" changed in upgraded "D:\setups\Leskovac Edition-out\MSI\2.2.0.1\leskovac-setup.msi".
WARNING: Sequence changed. Sequence of file "Suspense03.mp3" changed in upgraded "D:\setups\Leskovac Edition-out\MSI\2.2.0.1\leskovac-setup.msi".
WARNING: Sequence changed. Sequence of file "Suspense05.mp3" changed in upgraded "D:\setups\Leskovac Edition-out\MSI\2.2.0.1\leskovac-setup.msi".
WARNING: Sequence changed. Sequence of file "userconfig.cfg_1" changed in upgraded "D:\setups\Leskovac Edition-out\MSI\2.2.0.1\leskovac-setup.msi".
And something like this

Code: Select all

WARNING: Sequence changed. Sequence of file "HalfLife01.mp3" changed in upgraded "D:\setups\Leskovac Edition-out\MSI\2.2.0.1\leskovac-setup.msi".
WARNING: Sequence changed. Sequence of file "Steam_orig.dll" changed in upgraded "D:\setups\Leskovac Edition-out\MSI\2.2.0.1\leskovac-setup.msi".
WARNING: Sequence changed. Sequence of file "admin.amxx_1" changed in upgraded "D:\setups\Leskovac Edition-out\MSI\2.2.0.1\leskovac-setup.msi".
WARNING: Sequence changed. Sequence of file "admin.sma_1" changed in upgraded "D:\setups\Leskovac Edition-out\MSI\2.2.0.1\leskovac-setup.msi".
WARNING: Sequence changed. Sequence of file "admin.txt_1" changed in upgraded "D:\setups\Leskovac Edition-out\MSI\2.2.0.1\leskovac-setup.msi".
WARNING: Sequence changed. Sequence of file "admins_test.sma_1" changed in upgraded "D:\setups\Leskovac Edition-out\MSI\2.2.0.1\leskovac-setup.msi".
WARNING: Sequence changed. Sequence of file "amxconst.inc_1" changed in upgraded "D:\setups\Leskovac Edition-out\MSI\2.2.0.1\leskovac-setup.msi".
WARNING: Sequence changed. Sequence of file "amxmod.inc_1" changed in upgraded "D:\setups\Leskovac Edition-out\MSI\2.2.0.1\leskovac-setup.msi".
WARNING: Sequence changed. Sequence of file "amxmod_compat.sma_1" changed in upgraded "D:\setups\Leskovac Edition-out\MSI\2.2.0.1\leskovac-setup.msi".
WARNING: Sequence changed. Sequence of file "amxmodx_mm.dll_1" changed in upgraded "D:\setups\Leskovac Edition-out\MSI\2.2.0.1\leskovac-setup.msi".
WARNING: Sequence changed. Sequence of file "amxx.cfg_1" changed in upgraded "D:\setups\Leskovac Edition-out\MSI\2.2.0.1\leskovac-setup.msi".
WARNING: Sequence changed. Sequence of file "amxxpc.exe_1" changed in upgraded "D:\setups\Leskovac Edition-out\MSI\2.2.0.1\leskovac-setup.msi".
WARNING: Sequence changed. Sequence of file "amxxpc32.dll_1" changed in upgraded "D:\setups\Leskovac Edition-out\MSI\2.2.0.1\leskovac-setup.msi".
I have no Idea why this happend. I tried to fix it like this guy in here said: viewtopic.php?t=7734

And I started from begining, created Custom Template from 2.2.0.0 and this still happens.

I will try to open this patch, and see what happens.

Does anyone know why does this happen?
Catalin

Re: Warning: Component ID Changed

Hello,

From what I can see in your earlier thread, you have fixed this.

I am glad you got this working.

Just for future reference, please note that when creating a patch file, some rules must be respected. You can find more information about this in our "Creating Patches" article.

Best regards,
Catalin
Catalin Gheorghe - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Return to “Building Installers”