sonda

Pre install dialogs init event not triggered

In Pre install dialogs init event on dialogs is not triggered, but if you click back then is triggered.

Also on ProgressPregDlg you cant do any custiom action running like display message or something...
Attachments
init.aip
(21.42 KiB) Downloaded 194 times
Catalin

Re: Pre install dialogs init event not triggered

Hello,

If I'm not mistaken, this was indeed an issue on older versions of Advanced Installer.

However, this was fixed in an earlier version of Advanced Installer (17.0).

Advanced Installer 17.0 Release Notes - "Init Events not executed properly on Bootstrapper Sequence"

I have built your .AIP file using the latest version and everything worked as expected.

Best regards,
Catalin
Catalin Gheorghe - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube
sonda

Thanks for reply and sorry for bothering with old bug.
We are still using 15.6 version since lot of building machines need to be updated. I will must force an update :)

regards
Catalin

Hello,

You are always welcome!
We are still using 15.6 version since lot of building machines need to be updated.
Before updating, I'd say it is best to test this and make sure everything works as expected.

You can download the latest version of Advanced Installer on a Virtual Machine (it will enter in the 30 days trial) and test the .AIP file you have provided.

On my end, everything worked as expected when I built the project using the latest version of Advanced Installer.

If you encounter any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will gladly assist.

Best regards,
Catalin
Catalin Gheorghe - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Return to “Building Installers”