NovaES

Code signing problem

Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:41 am

Hello,

I have formatted my computer by installing an NVMe. I have reinstalled my certificate but it is not recognized by AdvancedInstaller.

The installation is successful for me and when I go to the certificate store it appears installed, but Advancedinstaller cannot find it.
Attachments
Captura.PNG
Captura.PNG (22.17KiB)Viewed 3359 times

Catalin

Re: Code signing problem

Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:59 pm

Hello,

This might happen if your certificate has an availability > 5 years.

We have recently added this improvement to reduce the "noise" certificates (basically to make the list more compact).

In order to check the valability of a certificate you can open "certmgr.msc" --> the certificate store where your certificate is installed --> right click on your certificate --> "Open" --> "General" tab --> "Valid from" field.

If that is not the case: if the certificate was installed on the "Local Machine", could you please try to launch Advanced Installer with administrator privileges and let me know if that helps?

Best regards,
Catalin
Catalin Gheorghe - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

NovaES

Re: Problema de firma de código

Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:23 am

Hola, me he dado cuenta que al poner un nuevo disco duro e instalar el sistema operativo desde 0 la firma digital no sirve, por medidas de seguridad. He vuelto a mandar una solicitud de re-emisión para obtener el PFX y seguir firmando digitalmente.

Gracias

Catalin

Re: Code signing problem

Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:33 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your followup on this!

I am glad you were able to find the culprit.

Best regards,
Catalin
Catalin Gheorghe - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Return to “Building Installers”