biddy

Need license for 60 day trial?

Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:33 am

I have signed up the 60 days free trial for installer analytics
Do I need to purchase the license to use the analytics platform?

Else, can I just use the tracking code to integrate with my current installer software and get the analytics data?

Also, how do i purchase license from my analytics login?

Daniel

Re: Need license for 60 day trial?

Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:28 pm

Hello and welcome to our forums,

Thank you for giving our application a trial.

You do not need to purchase a license for Advanced Installer in order to use our analytics platform to check the collected data for your setup packages, but it is mandatory to build your setup packages with Advanced Installer. We cannot collect Analytics data for setup packages built with other installer software.

After you create a setup project with Advanced Installer, all you need to do is to open your setup project in Advanced Installer, go to "Analytics" page and make sure the "Track installs using Installer Analytics" option is checked. Then use your tracking code and click on the "View reports" hyperlink which will open the Installer Analytics web platform (for your app tracking code) into your web browser.

Also, to buy a subscription for your Installer Analytics account you should just log in, go to the "Account" menu of your IA account and use the [Buy subscription] button to initiate an order.

If you have any questions or doubts just let us know.

All the best,
Daniel
Daniel Radu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Return to “Installer Analytics”