sumit1

Regarding Dialog sequence

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:44 pm

We are installing pre-requisite SQL Server 2012 Express using silent UI but we are facing some issue after installing sql server we want to show finish or Exit dialog in Pre-install UI section or another way after successfully installation to redirect specific dialog in first time install section.

After successfully installation of sql server i want to redirect to exit dialog or specific first time install section dialog not for first dialog

Steps:
1) First display welcome screen
2) Check is Sql server is install or not.If yes then skip prerequisite steps otherwise continue with prerequisite steps.
Show some child dialog for installation after installation of sql server i wan to show finish or successful dialog before
3) When i click on finish/successful dialog button then go to specific msi package dialog

Eusebiu

Re: Regarding Dialog sequence

Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:50 am

Hi and welcome to our forums.

I'm afraid that the "WelcomeDlg" dialog from the "First Time Install" section cannot be displayed based on a condition. It can only be displayed or completely removed from the package.

However in order to hide the other dialogs if a pre-install prerequisite was installed, you can right-click on it, use the "Show only if..." option and use this condition: NOT AI_MISSING_PREREQS

Best regards,
Eusebiu
Eusebiu Aria - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

sumit1

Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:44 am

Thank you Eusebiu

Eusebiu

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:07 am

You're welcome. Glad to help.