Allow to auto-update from GitHub, checking their API for new releases. This can also allow to use the generate .txt file from your Update System to connect to some inside releases link, the only limitation for that now is the use of Private repositories, that we need to provide a GH_TOKEN to access, it now only access a direct link.
Allow Publishing artifacts to GitHub Releases in Public and Private mode, accepting GH_TOKEN for both of them, having some options:
* repo String - The repository name. or Detected automatically.
* owner String - The owner of the repo to create the URL, eg. github.com/owner/repo/releases/download/versionTag/buildOutput.msi
* token String - The access token to support auto-update from private github repositories.
* private Boolean - Whether to use private github auto-update provider if GH_TOKEN environment variable is defined.
* releaseType String - "draft" | "prerelease" | "release" - The type of release. Allow user to specify if he wants some clients to receive a prerelease for test proposal
I would love to see this, and also some of the costumers would love too.
If this get into production, the priority could be the Update, since this should work properly with the already implement update system from Advanced Installer.
Thanks for your patience.