MattFielder

How to set up for six months

Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:00 am

I was told when I renewed maintenance that any purchase would include a free 6 month subscription to Analytics. I'm only seeing an option for a free 2 months when I create an account. How do I go about getting the full 6 months? FWIW: I didn't complete the process of creating an analytics account as I wasn't sure if doing that would make it harder to get the six months taken care of.

Eusebiu

Re: How to set up for six months

Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:20 pm

Hi,

When an Advanced Installer purchase is made, an Installer Analytics email is automatically sent to the customer containing the link that he should access in order to get the 6 months subscription.

This email is sent only if the customer does not already have an Installer Analytics subscription. Also, the subscription should be activated from the received email, not manually on the Installer Analytics website. Did you create an Analytics subscription before renewing your Advanced Installer license?

Best regards,
Eusebiu
Eusebiu Aria - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

MattFielder

Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:53 pm

I missed it when I received the email somehow. I just went and looked and found it. I'll use that to create account - thanks.

Eusebiu

Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:56 am

You're welcome.

Just let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Best regards,
Eusebiu
Eusebiu Aria - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Return to “Installer Analytics”