paulo.baptista

Customize Themes

Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:29 am

Hello! im trying to learn how the costumization of Templates work but when click with right button on theme but i always see the button customize them disable. how can i create my own thems or do changes on themes?

Bogdan

Re: Customize Themes

Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:07 pm

Hi and welcome to our forums,

Customizing themes requires access to our Dialogs Editor feature, from the Enterprise edition.

Thus, the option is available only in the Enterprise and Architect projects, for the currently selected theme.

Regards,
Bogdan
Bogdan Mitrache - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

paulo.baptista

Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:55 pm

Bogdan wrote:Hi and welcome to our forums,

Customizing themes requires access to our Dialogs Editor feature, from the Enterprise edition.

Thus, the option is available only in the Enterprise and Architect projects, for the currently selected theme.

Regards,
Bogdan

And where i can see that working ?? there is a video or something else where i can check that customization??
And that customization is possible to edit on code?? like HTML5 or XAML?

Daniel

Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:17 pm

Hello,

To get a starting point of how our dialog customization feature works you can walk through our "Using the Dialog Editor" tutorials.

Also, you must create an "Enterprise" project type or if you want to run the tests on an existing project you should upgrade it to the "Enterprise" project type. Just go to "Home" toolbar tab -> "Options" -> "Project Types" tab.

All the best,
Daniel
Daniel Radu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Return to “Building Installers”