Justin

How do I sync or refresh the files and folders when i use command line to build .aip project?

Hi,

How do I sync or refresh the files and folders when i use command line to build .aip project?

I add some folders to my application then open project with "graphic interface" to build, it works will. But if I use command line to build, the adding folders didn't packaged into .msi.

I'm using 21.2.2 version and the build command as ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Caphyon\Advanced Installer 21.2.2\bin\x86\AdvancedInstaller.com" /build "xxx.aip""

The 18.5 version will auto sync folder when using command line to build but 21.2.2 version not!!

Thanks!
Best Regards,
Justin
Liviu

Re: How do I sync or refresh the files and folders when i use command line to build .aip project?

Hello Justin,

I've tested your scenario, but I cannot reproduce the behavior.

Can you please test this using our latest version (v21.7.1) and use the /rebuild command?

If the rebuild command does not help, can you please send us the .AIP (setup project) file and a test case which we can follow by email to support at advancedinstaller dot com? Also let us know which folders are not added as expected.

Best regards,
Liviu

Return to “Common Problems”