Prasad

VolumeCostList column header name disappears when clicked

Hi,

I have used VolumeCostList control on one of the Dialogs of my Installer. It shows columns Volume, Disk Size, Available and Required.
When I click on any of the column header, column name disappears but column names on other 3 column headers are displayed perfectly.
This beahaviour is observed on Windows XP (32 bit machine).

I tried same scenario on Windows 7 (32 bit machine). nut in this case NO column name gets disappeared - All for 4 column names are displayed corerectly. Also in this scenario, the column whose header has been clicked on, gets sorted (such column sorting does not occur in Windows XP (32 bit)

Is this some bug related to VolumeCostList / Advanced Installer ?
Prasad

Re: VolumeCostList column header name disappears when clicke

Correction in following statements in previous post.
Prasad wrote: I have used VolumeCostList control on one of the Dialogs of my Installer. It shows columns Volume, Disk Size, Available and Required.
When I click on any of the column header, column name disappears but column names on other 3 column headers are displayed perfectly.
Actually it shows 5 columns 'Volume', 'Disk Size', 'Available', 'Required' and 'Difference'. When I click on any of the column header the clicked column name disappears but column names on other 4 column headers are displayed perfectly.
Here I had forgot to mention that 'disappearance of column name' is not applicable for column name 'Volume'. Column name 'Volume' does not disappaear when we click on Volume Column header.

Note : I am using Advanced Installer 9.1.1
Daniel

Re: VolumeCostList column header name disappears when clicke

Hello,

This seems to be an Advanced Installer issue. A fix will be available in a future version of Advanced Installer, thank you for bringing it to our attention.

All the best,
Daniel
Daniel Radu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Return to “Common Problems”