Daniil

Removing 'Advanced Installer' from title and "Browse dialog"

Hello

Can anybody help me how to remove 'Advanced Installer' from title in Aero theme? See screenshot below

The second question is why when i try to change installation folder by clicking on "Browse" button opens standard windows browse dialog? But in my "FolderDlg" on button "Browse" in "Published events" i see event "SpawnDialog - BrowseDlg".

Standart dialog:

But needed:

Thanks in advance!
mihai.petcu

Re: Removing 'Advanced Installer' from title and "Browse dia

Hi and welcome to Advanced Installer forums,
Can anybody help me how to remove 'Advanced Installer' from title in Aero theme?
To accomplish this, from the Images tab in the Themes page, you should change or manually edit the GlassBackgroundSmall image property's associated image.
The second question is why when i try to change installation folder by clicking on "Browse" button opens standard windows browse dialog? But in my "FolderDlg" on button "Browse" in "Published events" i see event "SpawnDialog - BrowseDlg".
The spawned dialog is the Windows standard one and this is the default design when using the Enhanced UI. Unfortunately showing the "BrowseDlg" is supported only when disabling the Enhanced UI.

All the best,
Mihai
Mihai Petcu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube
Daniil

Re: Removing 'Advanced Installer' from title and "Browse dia

mihai.petcu wrote:Hi and welcome to Advanced Installer forums,
Thank you!
mihai.petcu wrote: To accomplish this, from the Images tab in the Themes page, you should change or manually edit the GlassBackgroundSmallimage property's associated image.
Ok, i'll try.
mihai.petcu wrote: The spawned dialog is the Windows standard one and this is the default design when using the Enhanced UI. Unfortunately showing the "BrowseDlg" is supported only when disabling the Enhanced UI.
Thank you!

Return to “Common Problems”