dlogan

Spring theme suddenly causing issues!

Hi all

Spec: AI pro. on a Win7 64-bit.

I've been using the "Spring Theme" for a project for some months with no problems, however within the past few days the theme is not always displaying properly. Often text is missing and if you navigate back/forth then sometimes it refreshes and shows OK.

I use Single EXE (resources inside).

Anyone seen the same and maybe have a resolve?

Thanks

Darren
Daniel

Re: Spring theme suddenly causing issues!

Hello Darren,

After replying you on email I also post our response here for future users. We are aware of these glitches on this HTML-based theme but unfortunately there are out of our reach to fix.

The HTML host control is rendered using the native Microsoft WebBrowser object within an ActiveX host window. Since this control uses the same core engine as the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser installed on the system, it leverages all its core functionality, like: HTML rendering engine, JavaScript VM, plug-ins, etc.

We simply emulate HTML content by using the IWebBrowser2 API offered by Microsoft:

This theme was intended to be used for the freedom of HTML-based customizations. If you're not using it to considerably customize the layout, The only workaround I can think of is to try using any other theme.

All the best,
Daniel
Daniel Radu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Return to “Common Problems”