For this you can use our Licensing support.
The Advanced Licensing feature allows your users to evaluate your product before purchasing. It also enables users to register after they have received a valid key. After the trial period expired the user will be able to run your application only after registration.
The trial.dll is automatically added in the Files and Folders view to be installed when you add the Trial in the Trial view. The Trial.dll is not attaching by itself to your .exe file. You need to specifically call it and load it. Steps for this:
https://www.advancedinstaller.com/user- ... trial.html
- Depending the app type, configure the trial library as explained below:
https://www.advancedinstaller.com/user- ... properties
- The licensing library defines some properties that you can read from your application. For details, please check the following article:
https://www.advancedinstaller.com/user- ... perty.html
- To retrieve trial properties, please check below:
https://www.advancedinstaller.com/user- ... erver.html
- The Advanced Licensing Support can be easily integrated with your license server (option, only if you want to automate the license activation). The following explanations apply to the sample code linked at the end of this article:
- Here's the video which exemplify this functionality:
The license can be computer specific. This way the license will be valid only on the system from which it has been requested. Your user will be able to request the license via email from the Registration page using the “Request License”
link. You will receive the request in the “Contact”
email address specified in the Licensing Options Tab
Hope this will help!