Riock

Terminal Server

Hello,

I have a problem and I shall like knowing if we can block the package windows installer on Terminal Server which have no license of this package windows installer for Terminal Server with Advanced Installer.

Thanks for future answer :D
Daniel

Re: Terminal Server

Hello and welcome to Advanced Installer forums,

I'm afraid I don't fully understand what you mean. Can you give us more details about your scenario (maybe exemplify)? Also, you can take a look on our "Terminal Server Installation" thread.

If you need to use our "Launch Condition" or "Serial Validation" support you can take a look on the following articles:
Launch Condition Page
Package Serial Validation Page

All the best,
Daniel
Daniel Radu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube
Riock

I would like to know if Advanced Installer can be able to detect when installers which was created by itself are install on Terminal Server, and then be able to block them if they don’t have any license to these installers on the Terminal Server. To offer an Installation with a normal license and a Installation with a Terminal Server license. And thus create two Installer for our customers.

Regards,
Daniel

Hello,

Unfortunately we don't have a predefined support for this. As a workaround, you can try to implement the desired validation using custom actions.

All the best,
Daniel
Daniel Radu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Return to “Building Installers”