eric

after update to 9.8 can not choose ...

I made an update, yesterday, to 9.8 with my trial version.
Tried to make a new installerproject(Start -> New -> Net-Application), but could not pass that step:
'Please select the folder containing the files of your application. This structure...'
After choosing nothing happens, just the mous is still busy.
Bogdan

Re: after update to 9.8 can not choose ...

Hi Eric,

This works correctly on our machines. Have you tried to provide another folders structure when creating the project, just for testing?

Best regards,
Bogdan
Bogdan Mitrache - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube
eric

Thanks and sorry for that question. You are right. Have use another Folder and it has workd. That folder before, was someone wich still has an Adv Setup project.
eric

seems so that there is no more to do. After that update to 9.8 it works fine. I guess that trouble came from properties of commonappdatafolder, which were choosable(older version) only with that speacial way: New- Installer- Professional. Now its disposal on both ways.
The last thing I'm looking for, is, what I have to do, to install it for every profile which that computer has?

Thanks for your help
eric

Sorry, this was the wrong thread where I put that last letter.
And beside it was a mistake, properties for commonapplicationdata are still close for 'visual studio application', I had chosen 'net application'. There those properties are disposal.

Best regards eric

Return to “Building Installers”