emattison

Surface Theme Color

Is there a way to change the green color used in the Surface - WhiteSurface theme to some other color?
Daniel

Re: Surface Theme Color

Hello and welcome to Advanced Installer forums,

Thank you for your interest in Advanced Installer.

In order to achieve what you want you can change the "Background" and "AppLogoIcon" images from "Themes -> Preview -> More Options" section. Then, you can change the desired images from "Themes -> Images" tab. Please keep in mind that your new images should have the same size as our default images. Also, you can take a look on our "How do I change this color?" thread which may be helpful for you.

If you want you can send us your custom "Surface" theme variation and propose it to be implemented in a future Advanced Installer version.

All the best,
Daniel
Daniel Radu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube
emattison

Thanks, when I saw that I didn't have the Images tab in the Themes I figured out that I had selected the wrong installer type initially. I had used the .NET Application template but I should have been using the Enterprise template for that feature.
Daniel

Hello,

Indeed, in order to be able to use your custom images an "Enterprise" or higher project type is required. Also, you can upgrade you project type from "Home -> Options -> Project Type" tab.

All the best,
Daniel
Daniel Radu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Return to “Building Installers”