tslewis

Option to change Dialog Text?

I cannot see the option to change the font and/or text in the dialog box of a theme. Help suggests this is in a text style tab of the AI GUI for building an installer. I cannot see this anywhere.

Is this a non pro feature?

cheers
tslewis

Re: Option to change Dialog Text?

Great, so going through the matrix of options, it appears you cannot simply change text for the UI, so for that feature I have to pay another 700 bucks to get the enterprise option, awesome, I would have thought that is a VERY basic option of a PRO package.............

http://www.advancedinstaller.com/feats-list.html
Daniel

Hello,

I'm afraid that in order to use our "Dialog Editor" feature you need an "Enterprise" or above license type.

All the best,
Daniel
Daniel Radu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube
tslewis

Thanks for the reply.

Thanks for comfirming this. I note from reading the detailed help and matrix that yes, i need to upgrade.

I really think you need to make this limitation more prominent. its pretty major.

The product does have a great gui, disapponted midly with the buggy issues when creteing custom dialogs and the need to pay an upgrade fee for this feature

Cheers
Daniel

Hello,
The product does have a great gui, disapponted midly with the buggy issues when creteing custom dialogs and the need to pay an upgrade fee for this feature
Can you please give us more details about the issues you've encountered when using our "Dialog Editor" feature? You can send us a sample which reproduces the isues or you can give us a test case scenario so we can try to reproduce and investigate an isue.

Also, we are trying to improve Advanced Installer all the time, so we would appreciate your suggestions.

All the best,
Daniel
Daniel Radu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Return to “Building Installers”