Paulo

How to get multiple values from Website

Hi,
I'm setting [IISBrowseOutputMode] = 2 to get the site number and using the IIsDecodeBrowseResult to set the [IISBrowseSelectedValue] to what ever site number has been selected which all works fine but what if I also want to get say the physical path as well. It seems I am only able to return one or the other and not both. Is there a solution to this as it seem very limited.

Would the following work: Once I got the site number with [IISBrowseOutputMode] = 2 and calling IIsDecodeBrowseResult then would changing [IISBrowseOutputMode] = 1 and calling IIsDecodeBrowseResult again work to also get the physical path?

or is there another way in which I can get both?

Thanks
Daniel

Re: How to get multiple values from Website

Hello,
Would the following work: Once I got the site number with [IISBrowseOutputMode] = 2 and calling IIsDecodeBrowseResult then would changing [IISBrowseOutputMode] = 1 and calling IIsDecodeBrowseResult again work to also get the physical path?
Indeed, in order to achieve what you want you can use a similar approach. Here's attached a sample, created with version 10.0 of Advanced Installer, which implements a similar scenario.
sample.zip
(3.03 KiB) Downloaded 272 times
Let us know if this helped.

All the best,
Daniel
Daniel Radu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube
Paulo

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for the quick response and example as it was exactly what I was after.

Thanks
Daniel

You're welcome. Glad to help.

All the best,
Daniel
Daniel Radu - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Return to “Building Installers”