Jacmelchery

Hide Installer Dialogs During Slideshow

Hi Everyone,

I spent some times searching the forum looking for some help and I cannot figure out how to do it. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place but it will be great if you can help me or point me to the right direction.

I have an installer with a slideshow. The setup is:
1. The install dialog shows up.
2. The slideshow shows up once I press install
3. The slideshow ends once the installation is complete.
4. I click complete button to confirm the installation is done without any errors.

However, the dialog still shows up over the slideshow. I was wondering if it is possible to hide the dialog once the slideshow is activated and to show up in the end. In my case the Dialog will hide once I click install and the slideshow will come on, then once the installation is complete the slideshow goes off and the dialog shows up to confirm the installation by clicking on complete. Or is it possible to only have a progress bar showing up over the slideshow during the installation
Sorin

Re: Hide Installer Dialogs During Slideshow

Hello,

It is possible to only show a progress bar during slideshow. For achieving this, you should check "Use minimal progress dialog (only status text and progress bar)" from "Slideshow" page. I would also recommend using selecting one of "Use custom progress dialog position" options, for example "bottom-center" for better slideshow visibility.

Best regards,
Sorin
Sorin Stefan - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube
Jacmelchery

Thank You. Works as it should.
Sorin

Hello,

You are welcome! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Sorin
Sorin Stefan - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Return to “Building Installers”