prasadus92

Do I need to purchase the installer analytics additionally if I have Enterprise license

Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:22 am

Hi,

Right now I have enterprise license of Advanced Installer. I would like to integrate Installer Analytics to my installer. Do I need to purchase this additionally?

Thanks
Prasad

Dan

Re: Do I need to purchase the installer analytics additionally if I have Enterprise license

Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:56 pm

Hi Prasad,

Indeed, Installer Analytics is a feature from Advanced Installer, available for all editions, sold as a separate subscription.

Ready to be included in your installers with just a single click, it is the only dedicated Windows Installer Analytics platform on the market. It includes automated installer instrumentation, 24/7 data gathering and a website to present your data in an intuitive and easy to understand manner.

To visually discover this feature, please take a look on the Installer Analytics video. Also, to see the available reports in Installer Analytics, please take a look on the Installer Analytics Reports forum thread. Any question you may have regarding Analytics, please see the Installer Analytics FAQ section.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Best regards,
Dan
Dan Ghiorghita - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Return to “Installer Analytics”