Jebrew

Error 2602

I'm getting very frustrated with this error as it seems to crop up at the most random of times. At various points in my quest to have a single project build for multiple platforms I've had it working (save for the service) on all three platforms, though as of yet, having it work on all three from the same project has proved elusive.

The culprit appears to be the order in which I add files to the .aip. How this could be affecting the installer is anyone's guess, but at this point I'm willing to believe there are rogue neutrinos haunting my system.

Gigi, can I send you the .aip files and have you look at them and let me know what I'm doing wrong? I've got two right now, one builds and installs fine on x86 platforms (including the service), but gets the 2602 error on x64 and ia64, and the other (which only adds one file to the previous .aip) fails on all three platforms with the 2602 error.
Please help, this is truly infuriating.

Thanks,
Jebrew
gigi

Hi,

In order to determine the problem please send the AIP file (if not contain any confidential informations) or a small similar test case reproducing this issue to support at advancedinstaller dot com.

Regards,
Gigi

Return to “Common Problems”