timpham

Create an installation package that encrypts data and has a remote data update system

I need to package the software to install it on my computer.
1. Input data is not encrypted, output data after packaging will be encrypted, protected from copying
2. Can set offline installation key, or online authentication key, to limit on the device, with usage time setting for users.
3. In addition, the installation can update synchronized data remotely.
But I don't know how to set up the above features, please guide me
Thanks!
Catalin

Re: Create an installation package that encrypts data and has a remote data update system

Hello and welcome to our forums,

1. I'm afraid that I do not quite understand what you're trying to achieve here. If you could give me some more details, that would help me further assist you here.

2. Application Trial and Licensing

3. Once again, please give me some more details (you can use some screenshots to exemplify)

Best regards,
Catalin
Catalin Gheorghe - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube
timpham

Re: Create an installation package that encrypts data and has a remote data update system

I mean the data I packaged the exe software with adavanced installer, after installation, the exe installation only decompresses the data, the decompressed data from the installation is not data encrypted, so it will being copied and stolen by others. Is there any way to handle this problem?
Catalin

Hello,

Please note that's exactly how the installation process works.

If you choose to build an EXE, this will extract the files and install them (copy) on the machine.

However, after the installation, there's no guarantee someone will not copy the files (I don't think it's possible to prevent that).

Best regards,
Catalin
Catalin Gheorghe - Advanced Installer Team
Follow us: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Return to “Building Installers”