Advanced Installer 1.7 Release Notes
On July 5th, 2004 Caphyon Ltd. is proud to announce the release of Advanced Installer 1.7 in Free, Professional, Enterprise and Architect editions. This release is available for download on the Advanced Installer website.
Version 1.7 adds the ability to control in detail the organization of your Windows Installer package by creating and controlling features, selecting the components to be included in each feature and specifying attributes for both features and components. Additionally, this version of Advanced Installer for Java adds the ability to run your Java Application as Win32 Services.
- Features and Components support
- Creating and controlling new features
- Selecting the components to be included in feature
- Specifying feature attributes
- Specifying component attributes
- Java Services support
- Recursively adding registry keys
- Bug fixes