Advanced Installer 15.1 Release Notes
On July 23rd, 2018 Caphyon Ltd. is proud to announce the release of Advanced Installer 15.1 in Free, Professional, Enterprise and Architect editions. This release is available for download on the Advanced Installer website.
We are excited to announce that you can now build MSIX packages using Advanced Installer.
This is just the first step in embracing MSIX and doesn’t include all features that will be available later this year. We will keep you up-to-date with the latest improvements and functionalities for the MSIX standard in future releases.
At this moment, you can only try the new MSIX packages on machines running Windows 10 RS5 Insider Preview (build 17704 or newer).
New features, bug fixes, and general improvements are included in the current release. Check out the full list below.
- Create MSIX installers; the new standard from Microsoft
- Support auto-updates for sideloaded UWP and Desktop Bridge apps
- Visual Studio extension build failure due to shortcuts
- Crash when using special characters in conditions
- Fix download links for .NET Framework 4.7.2 prerequisites