Advanced Installer 3.9 Release Notes
On April 12th, 2006 Caphyon Ltd. is proud to announce the release of Advanced Installer 3.9 in Free, Professional, Enterprise and Architect editions. This release is available for download on the Advanced Installer website.
Version 3.9 adds support for creating Merge Modules for packaging independent components used in applications as stand-alone modules (MSM files), a Danish translation, REG files import, improved command line settings and more. Also new is the Enterprise license, introduced with a significant promotional discount.
- Merge modules creation support (Enterprise)
- Danish translation
- Importing REG files
- Ability to hide installed package in Add/Remove Programs
- Setting package version taken from an EXE file (CLI)
- Setting the package and JRE paths (CLI)
- Prevent loading projects created with a newer version of Advanced Installer
- Set an env. var. with the path of the loaded JRE (Java)
- Environment options were not correctly restored when loading a project from disk
- Msiexec command line arguments specified in the Media page were ignored when the MSI was downloaded from an URL