Advanced Installer 5.2.1 Release Notes
On August 29th, 2007 Caphyon Ltd. announced the release of Advanced Installer 5.2.1 in Free, Professional, Enterprise and Architect editions. This release is available for download on the Advanced Installer website.
Advanced Installer 5.2.1 is a maintenance release for Advanced Installer 5.2 delivering the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Prerequisites command-line parsed incorrectly in certain cases
- Setup.exe won't restart if last prerequisite required setup-initiated reboot
- Deleting a prerequisite's parent caused exception during build
- Can't Run and Log projects without a previously selected build
- Dialog Editor - Properties Pane issue editing the text of a control