Indeed, this seems to be an Advanced Installer issue. A fix will be available in a future version of Advanced Installer, thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Using your test case scenario I was able to always reproduce the behavior using the following steps:
1. Create a Professional project type.
2. Build your project.
3. Go to "Themes" page and set "WhiteSurface" as current theme.
4. Upgrade you project to Enterprise project type.
5. Test Installation UI
6. Set "Classic" as current theme.
7. Save your project.
8. Set "WhiteSurface" as current theme.
9. The "Use custom frame only if Aero Glass is not available" option, from "Themes -> Settings" tab, is disabled and will be used by your project.
However, in order to fix a project which reproduces this issue you can open its .aip (project file) with a text editor and delete the following row
Code: Select all
<ROW Property="AI_CF_TYPE" Value="1" MultiBuildValue="DefaultBuild:0" Type="4" MsiKey="AI_CF_TYPE"/>
under <COMPONENT cid="caphyon.advinst.msicomp.MsiPropsComponent">
All the best,