we have a package with some feature based prerequisites.
When we run the Setup.exe in Full-UI, all prerequisites are installing properly. We think that it worked on older Release of AI. At the Moment we use AI 15.3.
When we use Silent install NO feature based prerequisites are installed.
We read the FAQ https://www.advancedinstaller.com/user- ... uestion122
and test the available Solutions but Nothing helped.
We made a new test-project, add the prerequisites with no other files and no special Installation behaviors. It's the same. It runs in FullUI but not silent.
We test what happened when we remove the install command lines for Silent (no UI) of the feature based prerequisite. Then we get an error at Installation:
We look at https://www.advancedinstaller.com/user- ... uestion134
Because of this we check the download/extraction Folder of the prerequsite, it's the default "[AppDataFolder][|Manufacturer]\[|ProductName]\prerequisites"
Also we check the build extraction Location "[AppDataFolder][|Manufacturer]\[|ProductName] [|ProductVersion]\install"
We also make a msi log and check it with "Wilogutl.exe" but can't find any errors.
We ca send you a complete test Project, but it's About 175MB.
In Atachement you get a test AIP
PS: It's the same if we install only "build in" feature based prerequsites like c++ 2010 Runtime x86.
Thanks for your Help,