Advanced Installer 12.4 Release Notes
On September 7th, 2015 Caphyon Ltd. is proud to announce the release of Advanced Installer 12.4 in Free, Professional, Enterprise and Architect editions. This release is available for download on the Advanced Installer website.
Maximize your market outreach with our full support for the just launched Microsoft Windows 10. Seamlessly include predefined OS and Office 2016 launch conditions or the latest .NET prerequisites.
Also start targeting the newly announced Microsoft App-V 5.1 today with Advanced Installer and leverage the best virtualization support on the planet.
Installer Analytics gets even better and easier to use with every release. Now you can start adding it to your installers with just one click, no account needed. Enjoy a two-month free subscription included.
- Support installing OS features on Windows 10
- Atlassian Bamboo plugin for Advanced Installer
- Support extracting archive files at install time
- App-V 5.1 predefined support
- Predefined launch condition for ".NET Framework 4.6"
- Predefined launch conditions for "Office 2016"
- Predefined prerequisites for ".NET Framework 4.6"
- Predefined prerequisites for "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015"
- Accurate detection of Windows 10 using VersionNT property
- Support for IIS FastCgi Environment Variables
- Importing shortcuts to UNC paths in App-V 5 Editor
- Load/save support for side-by-side (SxS) assemblies in App-V 5 Editor
- Deploying application under specified hierarchy in SCCM
- Extended path variable support for: Synchronized folders, Digital Signature and Prerequisites
- Downloading the update files locally when the Updater uses local network paths
- Updated "Adobe Flash Player 13 ESR" prerequisites to latest version 220.127.116.119
- Editing a feature's condition caused a crash when inserting a reference to a folder
- The "Show only if..." option did not work correctly with two different dialogs having similar conditions
- SQL Database Browse still used a trusted connection type when "SqlTrustedConnection" property was set to a value different than "1"
- "Expected value" [...] button in the "Installed Detection" tab from Update Configuration projects had no action
- "GetProperty" command line added a carriage return
- "Import WISE" wizard failed when importing certain projects
- "Import WiX" wizard failed when importing certain projects